Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet the Main Characters in Creatura

A lot of my fans have been asking me to post pictures of the characters in my book. The problem with this is that in each of our minds the physical traits of each character is different. I was hesitant to put a face on my characters, but many already knew that the main character, Isis, was originally fashioned after my sister. I was advised against it, as a matter of fact. I was told it would limit me. I don't know if this will have a positive or negative effect on how anyone else sees the hero and the heroine. What I do know is that you, the fans, asked and I feel obligated to respond to your loyalty as readers by complying to your requests. 

You be the judge. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment 
after you have viewed the photos... and Enjoy! 

XoXo!
- Nely Cab 









Read the first chapter of Creatura on www.nelycab.com 


WATCH THE TRAILER


2 comments:

  1. Holli Lyn Blanchard-CarrerSeptember 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM

    I personally think they both fit the build, perfectly! Couldn't have asked for a better pic! Good job, Nely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're absolutely amazing, Nely! I can't stop staring at David's picture, shh don't tell him I said that >_> And Isis is absolutely gorgeous! Very well done! (:

    ReplyDelete