Thursday, November 5, 2015

Breaking News: Role of "David" Cast

Greetings and Salutations, Readers! 

I told you I'd be back very soon with another update and here I am... and so is the update:

The role of David, the second lead character in the Creatura Series cinematic book trailer, has been confirmed and will be portrayed by actor Sean Carter. Sean holds acting credits in several indie films, national commercials, and award-winning theatre performances. 

What do you think of our David? Dreamy enough for you? 

Sean Carter

Casting the right actors was very important to me. I want to give my readers the image of what my characters look like in my head, but also what they would consider a good fit. So, in an attempt to find an actor who fit the role of David, I relied on a handful of readers/friends for feedback when making my decision. Their reaction, "I want to pet him." That's when I knew we had a winner. 

That's all I have for you today, but I'll be back tomorrow with a post about the shooting/filming date and a summary of all that's transpired. If time permits, an interview  session will also be filmed, so tomorrow, a Q&A will be opened to the public (you) on my Facebook page . You can submit questions for the actors and the Timid Monster team. I might just have a giveaway for you, too! 

Write to you soon... 

x,

Nely Cab




1 comment:

  1. He is exactly how I pictured him in my head. Beautiful eyes Love him.

    ReplyDelete